Getting around by public transport in the city
The TAO network serves the 22 cities that make up Orléans Métropole.
@-@ The TAO network
The TAO network
Two fully accessible tram lines running every five minutes during rush hour:
- Line A: north <> south;
- Line B: east <> west.
- Eight lines running at the same frequency all the time, seven days a week until 10.30 pm on weekdays and half past midnight on weekends;
- Buses every 10 minutes from the suburbs into the town centre;
- Complementary lines with routes adapted to meet local needs.
On demand transport services:
- Résa'tao offers a complementary service to the bus and tram networks for those neighbourhoods furthest away;
- The TPMR service is for those with reduced mobility.
@-@ TAO contacts
- Allô Tao: 0 800 01 2000 (free calls & services) from Monday to Saturday from 7 am to 7.30 pm
- Agence Tao Martroi: 4, rue de la Hallebarde 45 000 Orléans - from Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 7 pm/Saturday from 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Tao app (available free from Apple Store and Android)