Landmark of the town centre. Built in 1754 by the Duke of Orleans, it was a coaching inn then Omnibus station, then the meeting place of Georges Sand and Chopin. But people come here now for its combination of dishes and wine, as well as its friendly atmosphere.
Number of diners
EQUIPMENTS / FACILITIES / SERVICES
- Bar / refreshment bar
- Private dining room