CO’Met, the new all-in-one complex
This concept, unique throughout France, means you can simultaneously host large-scale meetings while guaranteeing extremely comfortable conditions, easy access and interaction between the different spaces thanks to state-of-the-art technology.
The CO'Met project
CO’Met is a unique complex, grouping together three major structures:
- one of the largest conference centres in France to boost business tourism with a 1,000 seat conference room and 800 m² of committee rooms;
- a 10,000 seat hall for sports meetings or cultural events;
- a new, 35,000m² exhibition area ;
This extremely modular and connected set-up, which should be delivered in 2021, is ideally suited to hosting very large events of national or international standing.
The cornerstone for CO’Met was laid on September 12, 2019.
Two years of work are currently underway so that CO’Met can host its first major MICE, sporting and cultural events.
You can already use the 3D tool below to visit CO’Met. For your MICE events, we suggest you navigate by following this user route:
• On the ground floor, CO’Met will benefit from two large openings: one opposite the 2 dedicated tram stops, the other facing the parking and garden. They will allow you to enter directly into the 4 halls of the Exhibition Park or to access the escalators leading to the upper floor dedicated to hosting congresses.
• On level 2 : Reception desk, cloakrooms and luggage storage of course. But also fitted and modular sub-committee rooms over 800 m2, press meeting rooms and offices available for event planners. This bright space benefiting from an elegant skylight with plants can also accommodate a catering area. Additional escalators will easily take delegates to level 3 of the Congress Center.
• On level 3 : The high-quality acoustic auditorium, centerpiece of the Congress Center, will have each of its seats equipped with a tablet, a USB port and a power outlet. CO’Met’s largest restaurant area is also located on this floor : it can accommodate up to 1,200 guests. Its panoramic terrace also makes it ideal for a gala dinner!
From level 2 of the Congress Center, a walkway will allow a fluid and pleasant indoor passage to the Hall for sports and major events. This room, which can accommodate 10,000 people, will be fully modular for high-level, ultra-connected sporting, cultural and professional events. During your events in CO'Met, you will be able to benefit from VIP boxes or offer match tickets to your delegates.
Outdoors, CO’Met's façade has been designed as a real asset. The building will be wrapped in a luminous LED mesh designed by artist Yann Kersalé, customizable in the colors of your event. Night events will also benefit from the backlit concrete, making it easier to move outdoors in an ecological way.
If you organize professional events and wish to benefit from a forecast in 2021, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org